Book your BOS to SCE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to State College airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and SCE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to University Park with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to SCE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to State College (BOS to SCE)
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Boston to State College in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to State College.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BOS to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to SCE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to State College, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Boston, MA to State College, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to State College in 2009 was 92%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and State College from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to SCE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 46 passengers from BOS to SCE in 2009.
- 224 seats were available on flights from BOS to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to SCE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)