Book your BOS to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to SYR
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Syracuse (BOS to SYR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Syracuse in 2009 was 52.13%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Syracuse from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 13,445 passengers from BOS to SYR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Syracuse.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to SYR for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- 32,141 seats were available on flights from BOS to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,728 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to SYR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to SYR in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 13,728 passengers that flew from Boston to Syracuse in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BOS to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Colgan Air, Alaska Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Boston, MA to Syracuse, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)