Book your BOS to TLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Tallahassee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and TLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Tallahassee Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to TLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to TLH Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Tallahassee (BOS to TLH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Tallahassee from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 283 seats were available on flights from BOS to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 232 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to TLH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Tallahassee in 2009 was 76.17%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 162 passengers from BOS to TLH in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Comair offer flights from Boston, MA to Tallahassee, FL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Tallahassee.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to TLH in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 232 passengers that flew from Boston to Tallahassee in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from BOS to TLH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to TLH for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)