Book your BOS to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to YYZ
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Toronto (BOS to YYZ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Toronto from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- There were 127,431 passengers that flew from Boston to Toronto in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada, American Eagle, Air Canada Jazz, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Toronto, Canada.
- 198,055 seats were available on flights from BOS to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,431 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to YYZ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Toronto in 2009 was 64.22%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Boston and Toronto.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada carried a total of 69,409 passengers from BOS to YYZ in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from BOS to YYZ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to YYZ for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)