Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to TUS for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Tucson from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Tucson.
- US Airways carried a total of 150 passengers from BOS to TUS in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from BOS to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to TUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Boston, MA to Tucson, AZ.
- US Airways operated flights from BOS to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to TUS in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 150 passengers that flew from Boston to Tucson in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Tucson in 2009 was 100%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)