Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 516 seats were available on flights from BOS to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 465 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to TUL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Tulsa.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Tulsa from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 465 passengers that flew from Boston to Tulsa in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from BOS to TUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to TUL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Boston, MA to Tulsa, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Tulsa in 2009 was 89.8%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 465 passengers from BOS to TUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)