Book your BOS to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Washington, DC (BOS to DCA)
- US Airways, American Eagle, Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Boston to Washington.
- There were 456,054 passengers that flew from Boston to Washington in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Washington is 399 miles.
- Flight #6399, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 175 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to DCA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Comair operated flights from BOS to DCA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Washington in 2009 was 55.11%.
- The shortest flight between BOS and DCA takes about 68 minutes.
- 802,424 seats were available on flights from BOS to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 456,054 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to DCA that year.
- US Airways, American Eagle, Comair, Shuttle America, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Boston, MA to Washington, DC.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Washington.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Washington, DC takes about 72 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Washington from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 322,307 passengers from BOS to DCA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Washington, DC in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Boston and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)