Book your BOS to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Washington, DC (BOS to IAD)
- JetBlue Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Boston to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Boston and Washington.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Comair, Freedom Air offer flights from Boston, MA to Washington, DC.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Washington.
- 531,748 seats were available on flights from BOS to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 386,095 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to IAD that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 190,436 passengers from BOS to IAD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Washington is 413 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Washington from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- The shortest flight between BOS and IAD takes about 68 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to IAD in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to IAD using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Washington in 2009 was 77.87%.
- Flight #7337, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 49 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Washington.
- There were 386,095 passengers that flew from Boston to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to IAD for Freedom Air is the BD-700 built by Bombardier with 12 seats.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Washington, DC takes about 71 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)