to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to HPN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and White Plains.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and White Plains from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to White Plains, NY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to White Plains in 2009 was 60.59%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 41 passengers from BOS to HPN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to HPN for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 94 seats were available on flights from BOS to HPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to HPN that year.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Boston to White Plains in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from BOS to HPN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to White Plains, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)