Book your BZN to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bozeman to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BZN and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gallatin Field to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BZN to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bozeman (BZN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bozeman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BZN to MSP Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Point Mallard you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Gallatin Field to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BZN to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bozeman to Minneapolis (BZN to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Bozeman to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between BZN and MSP takes about 108 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Bozeman and Minneapolis is 874 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BZN to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BZN to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Bozeman, MT to Minneapolis, MN takes about 110 minutes.
- Flight #1270, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Bozeman to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 39,952 passengers from BZN to MSP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bozeman to Minneapolis in 2009 was 80.58%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bozeman and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Bozeman, MT to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Bozeman and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Bozeman to Minneapolis.
- 88,150 seats were available on flights from BZN to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,653 passengers flew on all flights from BZN to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BZN to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 72,653 passengers that flew from Bozeman to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bozeman, MT to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)