Book your BZN to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bozeman to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BZN and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gallatin Field to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BZN to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bozeman (BZN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bozeman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BZN to SFO Route Map
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Gallatin Field to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BZN to SFO
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bozeman to San Francisco (BZN to SFO)
- Skywest Air offers flights from Bozeman, MT to San Francisco, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BZN to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 1,721 passengers from BZN to SFO in 2009.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Bozeman to San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing BZN to SFO in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 2,448 seats were available on flights from BZN to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,721 passengers flew on all flights from BZN to SFO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bozeman, MT to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BZN and SFO takes about 123 minutes.
- The average flight time from Bozeman, MT to San Francisco, CA takes about 123 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bozeman to San Francisco.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Bozeman to San Francisco.
- There were 1,721 passengers that flew from Bozeman to San Francisco in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bozeman to San Francisco in 2009 was 71.07%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bozeman and San Francisco from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from BZN to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6326, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Bozeman to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight distance between Bozeman and San Francisco is 807 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)