Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED carried a total of 116 passengers from BZN to GEG in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bozeman and Spokane.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BZN to GEG for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- 216 seats were available on flights from BZN to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139 passengers flew on all flights from BZN to GEG that year.
- There were 139 passengers that flew from Bozeman to Spokane in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bozeman and Spokane from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bozeman to Spokane in 2009 was 56.25%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bozeman, MT to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, Air Uganda offer flights from Bozeman, MT to Spokane, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing BZN to GEG in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from BZN to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Davenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.