Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bridgetown and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 8,558 passengers from BGI to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Bridgetown, Barbados to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bridgetown to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BGI to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bridgetown to Atlanta in 2009 was 75.17%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGI to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 8,558 passengers that flew from Bridgetown to Atlanta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGI to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 11,376 seats were available on flights from BGI to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,558 passengers flew on all flights from BGI to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bridgetown, Barbados to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.