Book your BGI to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bridgetown to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGI and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grantley Adams Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGI to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bridgetown (BGI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bridgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGI to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Grantley Adams Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BGI to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bridgetown to Miami (BGI to MIA)
- 137,902 seats were available on flights from BGI to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,245 passengers flew on all flights from BGI to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGI to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bridgetown to Miami in 2009 was 73.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGI to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bridgetown to Miami.
- American Airlines offers flights from Bridgetown, Barbados to Miami, FL.
- There were 103,245 passengers that flew from Bridgetown to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 103,245 passengers from BGI to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bridgetown and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bridgetown, Barbados to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from BGI to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New Orleans? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Fe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.