Book your BGI to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bridgetown to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BGI and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grantley Adams Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BGI to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bridgetown (BGI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bridgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BGI to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Grantley Adams Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BGI to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bridgetown to New York (BGI to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bridgetown to New York in 2009 was 74.15%.
- American Airlines operated flights from BGI to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Bridgetown and New York.
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,093 passengers from BGI to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bridgetown and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- There were 69,449 passengers that flew from Bridgetown to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGI to JFK for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGI to JFK in 2009 was Caribbean Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 89,752 seats were available on flights from BGI to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,449 passengers flew on all flights from BGI to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bridgetown, Barbados to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Air Jamaica, Caribbean Airlines offer flights from Bridgetown, Barbados to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Lick Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.