to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bridgetown and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from BGI to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 8,568 seats were available on flights from BGI to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,443 passengers flew on all flights from BGI to PHL that year.
- There were 3,443 passengers that flew from Bridgetown to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bridgetown to Philadelphia in 2009 was 49.72%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGI to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bridgetown, Barbados to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 3,443 passengers from BGI to PHL in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Bridgetown, Barbados to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bridgetown to Philadelphia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGI to PHL for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.