Book your BNE to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brisbane to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BNE and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brisbane QLD to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BNE to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brisbane (BNE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brisbane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BNE to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Brisbane QLD to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BNE to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Qantas||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|V Australia Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brisbane to Los Angeles (BNE to LAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brisbane to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.02%.
- There were 135,059 passengers that flew from Brisbane to Los Angeles in 2009.
- 171,888 seats were available on flights from BNE to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135,059 passengers flew on all flights from BNE to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BNE to LAX in 2009 was V Australia's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Qantas Airways, V Australia offer flights from Brisbane, Australia to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BNE to LAX for V Australia is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 361 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brisbane and Los Angeles from Qantas Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 398 seats.
- Qantas Airways operated flights from BNE to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brisbane, Australia to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Qantas Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Qantas Airways carried a total of 103,590 passengers from BNE to LAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Brisbane and Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Athens and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oregon Coast you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.