Book your BRS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bristol to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bristol Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bristol (BRS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bristol on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRS to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bristol to Newark (BRS to EWR)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Bristol, UK to Newark, NJ.
- 53,025 seats were available on flights from BRS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,282 passengers flew on all flights from BRS to EWR that year.
- There were 41,282 passengers that flew from Bristol to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 41,282 passengers from BRS to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bristol and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bristol, UK to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRS to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRS to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bristol to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bristol to Newark in 2009 was 77.08%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BRS to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)