Book your BRO to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brownsville to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRO and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brownsville South Padre Island Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRO to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brownsville (BRO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brownsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRO to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Brownsville South Padre Island Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BRO to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brownsville to Houston (BRO to IAH)
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Brownsville to Houston.
- There were 63,832 passengers that flew from Brownsville to Houston in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from BRO to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Brownsville to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brownsville, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRO to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRO to IAH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brownsville and Houston from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2981, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Brownsville to Houston.
- 97,150 seats were available on flights from BRO to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,832 passengers flew on all flights from BRO to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Brownsville, TX to Houston, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 53,460 passengers from BRO to IAH in 2009.
- The average flight time from Brownsville, TX to Houston, TX takes about 55 minutes.
- The shortest flight between BRO and IAH takes about 55 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Brownsville and Houston is 308 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Brownsville and Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brownsville to Houston in 2009 was 68.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Copenhagen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Helsinki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.