Book your BRO to GGG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brownsville to Longview airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRO and GGG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brownsville South Padre Island Intl. to East Texas Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRO to GGG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brownsville (BRO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brownsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Longview (GGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Longview on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRO to GGG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brownsville to Longview (BRO to GGG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRO to GGG for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brownsville to Longview in 2009 was 61.36%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brownsville and Longview from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Brownsville to Longview.
- American Eagle offers flights from Brownsville, TX to Longview, TX.
- American Eagle operated flights from BRO to GGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 44 seats were available on flights from BRO to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27 passengers flew on all flights from BRO to GGG that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRO to GGG in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 27 passengers that flew from Brownsville to Longview in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brownsville, TX to Longview, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle carried a total of 27 passengers from BRO to GGG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.