Book your BRU to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brussels to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRU and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brussels Airport to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRU to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRU to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Brussels Airport to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BRU to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brussels to Atlanta (BRU to ATL)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BRU to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brussels and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRU to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Brussels to Atlanta.
- 73,318 seats were available on flights from BRU to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,277 passengers flew on all flights from BRU to ATL that year.
- There were 54,277 passengers that flew from Brussels to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Brussels, Belgium to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 54,277 passengers from BRU to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brussels, Belgium to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRU to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brussels to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.56%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.