Book your BRU to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brussels to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRU and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brussels Airport to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRU to BGR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brussels to Bangor (BRU to BGR)
- American Airlines operated flights from BRU to BGR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Brussels and Bangor.
- There were 970 passengers that flew from Brussels to Bangor in 2009.
- US Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Brussels, Belgium to Bangor, ME.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRU to BGR in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 1,050 seats were available on flights from BRU to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 970 passengers flew on all flights from BRU to BGR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brussels and Bangor from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 176 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 500 passengers from BRU to BGR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brussels to Bangor in 2009 was 92.2%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brussels, Belgium to Bangor, ME in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRU to BGR for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)