Book your BRU to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brussels to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRU and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brussels Airport to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRU to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRU to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Brussels Airport to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BRU to ORD
|Brussels Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brussels to Chicago (BRU to ORD)
- 82,976 seats were available on flights from BRU to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,096 passengers flew on all flights from BRU to ORD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brussels, Belgium to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 67,096 passengers that flew from Brussels to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Brussels to Chicago.
- American Airlines operated flights from BRU to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRU to ORD for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brussels and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 67,096 passengers from BRU to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Brussels, Belgium to Chicago, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRU to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brussels to Chicago in 2009 was 81.19%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Guatemala you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.