Book your BRU to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brussels to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRU and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brussels Airport to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRU to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRU to JFK Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Brussels Airport to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BRU to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brussels to New York (BRU to JFK)
- American Airlines carried a total of 56,945 passengers from BRU to JFK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRU to JFK for Macair Airlines is the B747-4F built by Boeing with 75 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brussels to New York in 2009 was 79.51%.
- There were 98,235 passengers that flew from Brussels to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRU to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Brussels, Belgium to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brussels and New York from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- 122,660 seats were available on flights from BRU to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,235 passengers flew on all flights from BRU to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Brussels and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brussels, Belgium to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from BRU to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)