Book your BRU to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Brussels to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BRU and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Brussels Airport to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BRU to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BRU to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Brussels Airport to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BRU to EWR
|Brussels Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Brussels to Newark (BRU to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Brussels and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BRU to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Brussels to Newark.
- 86,662 seats were available on flights from BRU to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,442 passengers flew on all flights from BRU to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Brussels, Belgium to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 67,442 passengers from BRU to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Brussels, Belgium to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BRU to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BRU to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Brussels to Newark in 2009 was 76.37%.
- There were 67,442 passengers that flew from Brussels to Newark in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aspen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.