Book your EZE to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buenos Aires to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EZE and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EZE to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buenos Aires (EZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buenos Aires on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EZE to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EZE to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buenos Aires to Atlanta (EZE to ATL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buenos Aires to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buenos Aires to Atlanta in 2009 was 80.86%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EZE to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 65,533 passengers from EZE to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EZE to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- 79,891 seats were available on flights from EZE to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,533 passengers flew on all flights from EZE to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from EZE to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 65,533 passengers that flew from Buenos Aires to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buenos Aires and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 243 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Banff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Williamsburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.