Book your EZE to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buenos Aires to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EZE and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EZE to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buenos Aires (EZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buenos Aires on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EZE to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EZE to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buenos Aires to Houston (EZE to IAH)
- 64,147 seats were available on flights from EZE to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,980 passengers flew on all flights from EZE to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 48,980 passengers from EZE to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EZE to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buenos Aires to Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buenos Aires and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EZE to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 48,980 passengers that flew from Buenos Aires to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Houston, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buenos Aires to Houston in 2009 was 74.69%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EZE to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)