Book your EZE to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buenos Aires to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EZE and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EZE to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buenos Aires (EZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buenos Aires on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EZE to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EZE to MIA
|Aerolíneas Argentinas||Airbus A340 all models|
|Aerolíneas Argentinas||Airbus A340-300|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buenos Aires to Miami (EZE to MIA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aerolineas Argentinas operated flights from EZE to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 255,719 passengers that flew from Buenos Aires to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buenos Aires to Miami in 2009 was 76.88%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Buenos Aires and Miami.
- American Airlines, LAN Argentina, Aerolineas Argentinas offer flights from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Miami, FL.
- 325,889 seats were available on flights from EZE to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255,719 passengers flew on all flights from EZE to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EZE to MIA for LAN Argentina is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 143,754 passengers from EZE to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buenos Aires and Miami from Aerolineas Argentinas is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 285 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EZE to MIA in 2009 was Aerolineas Argentinas' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Maui and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chattanooga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.