Book your EZE to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buenos Aires to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EZE and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EZE to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buenos Aires (EZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buenos Aires on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EZE to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Ministro Pistarini Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EZE to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buenos Aires to New York (EZE to JFK)
- American Airlines carried a total of 77,885 passengers from EZE to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Buenos Aires and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buenos Aires, Argentina to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buenos Aires to New York in 2009 was 82.32%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buenos Aires and New York from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from EZE to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Buenos Aires, Argentina to New York, NY.
- There were 87,855 passengers that flew from Buenos Aires to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EZE to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EZE to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 106,546 seats were available on flights from EZE to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,855 passengers flew on all flights from EZE to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Isla Verde Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.