Book your BUF to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Atlanta (BUF to ATL)
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, Comair, Air Canada offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BUF to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 326,673 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 390,149 seats were available on flights from BUF to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 326,673 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to ATL that year.
- Flight #944, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 70 minutes average delay between flights from Buffalo to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between BUF and ATL takes about 94 minutes.
- The average flight time from Buffalo, NY to Atlanta, GA takes about 100 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Buffalo and Atlanta is 712 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Atlanta from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Buffalo to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.68%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 203,829 passengers from BUF to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Buffalo to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Germany Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.