Book your BUF to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to BED Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Bedford (BUF to BED)
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to BED in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 139 passengers from BUF to BED in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to BED using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 658 seats were available on flights from BUF to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to BED that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Bedford in 2009 was 44.65%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buffalo to Bedford.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 139 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Bedford in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Buffalo, NY to Bedford, MA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to BED for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)