Book your BUF to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to CUN Route Map
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Cancun (BUF to CUN)
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 168 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Cancun in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Buffalo, NY to Cancun, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to CUN for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buffalo to Cancun.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 168 passengers from BUF to CUN in 2009.
- 173 seats were available on flights from BUF to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 168 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to CUN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Cancun in 2009 was 97.11%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Cancun from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)