Book your BUF to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to CLT Route Map
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Charlotte (BUF to CLT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Buffalo to Charlotte.
- 193,034 seats were available on flights from BUF to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 158,468 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to CLT that year.
- The average flight time from Buffalo, NY to Charlotte, NC takes about 89 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Buffalo and Charlotte is 546 miles.
- US Airways operated flights from BUF to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between BUF and CLT takes about 88 minutes.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, USA 3000, Continental Airlines offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Charlotte, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Charlotte in 2009 was 80.29%.
- There were 158,468 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Charlotte in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 152,683 passengers from BUF to CLT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Charlotte from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Buffalo to Charlotte.
- Flight #1503, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Buffalo to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)