Book your BUF to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to MDW Route Map
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Chicago (BUF to MDW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Chicago in 2009 was 30.88%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 204 seats were available on flights from BUF to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to MDW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to MDW for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 42 passengers from BUF to MDW in 2009.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buffalo to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to MDW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Buffalo, NY to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)