Book your BUF to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Chicago (BUF to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 258,550 seats were available on flights from BUF to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220,500 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to ORD that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 128,576 passengers from BUF to ORD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Buffalo and Chicago is 473 miles.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Buffalo to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Chicago from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Chicago in 2009 was 83.22%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between BUF and ORD takes about 78 minutes.
- Flight #7346, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 56 minutes average delay between flights from Buffalo to Chicago.
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Buffalo to Chicago.
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Chicago, IL.
- The average flight time from Buffalo, NY to Chicago, IL takes about 79 minutes.
- There were 220,500 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from BUF to ORD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Louisiana Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.