Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to GRR for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to GRR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Grand Rapids from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 343 seats were available on flights from BUF to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to GRR that year.
- There were 137 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 90 passengers from BUF to GRR in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 84.5%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Grand Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)