Book your BUF to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Indianapolis (BUF to IND)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Indianapolis.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BUF to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to IND for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Indianapolis in 2009 was 48.43%.
- Shuttle America, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Indianapolis, IN.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Indianapolis in 2009.
- 120 seats were available on flights from BUF to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to IND that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to IND in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 65 passengers from BUF to IND in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Indianapolis from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Queens College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.