Book your BUF to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to New York (BUF to JFK)
- There were 347,175 passengers that flew from Buffalo to New York in 2009.
- Flight #6557, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Buffalo to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to JFK for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair operated flights from BUF to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Buffalo, NY to New York, NY.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Buffalo to New York.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from Buffalo to New York.
- The shortest flight between BUF and JFK takes about 60 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Buffalo and New York is 301 miles.
- The average flight time from Buffalo, NY to New York, NY takes about 61 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 290,831 passengers from BUF to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to New York in 2009 was 75.1%.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Buffalo and New York.
- 477,036 seats were available on flights from BUF to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 347,175 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and New York from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Yountville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.