Book your BUF to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to New York (BUF to LGA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to LGA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada operated flights from BUF to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 49,367 passengers from BUF to LGA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Buffalo and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to New York in 2009 was 71.18%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and New York from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- There were 49,709 passengers that flew from Buffalo to New York in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, US Airways, Air Canada, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Buffalo, NY to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 68,268 seats were available on flights from BUF to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,709 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jaipur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.