Book your BUF to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to PHL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Philadelphia (BUF to PHL)
- The shortest flight distance between Buffalo and Philadelphia is 279 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 54,348 passengers from BUF to PHL in 2009.
- 145,082 seats were available on flights from BUF to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,464 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to PHL that year.
- There were 94,464 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BUF and PHL takes about 57 minutes.
- The average flight time from Buffalo, NY to Philadelphia, PA takes about 57 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Philadelphia in 2009 was 62.25%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from BUF to PHL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Greenland, JetBlue Airways, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Philadelphia.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Buffalo to Philadelphia.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Buffalo to Philadelphia.
- Flight #969, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Buffalo to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)