Book your BUF to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to PVD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Providence (BUF to PVD)
- There were 480 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Providence in 2009.
- 716 seats were available on flights from BUF to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 480 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to PVD that year.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, UNITED, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Providence, RI.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BUF to PVD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Providence in 2009 was 78.64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Providence, RI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from BUF to PVD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Providence from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to PVD for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to PVD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Providence.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.