to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Raleigh in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 46 passengers from BUF to RDU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Raleigh in 2009 was 66.64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from BUF to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to RDU in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Raleigh, NC.
- 132 seats were available on flights from BUF to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to RDU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.