Book your BUF to RFD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Rockford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and RFD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Greater Rockford with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to RFD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rockford (RFD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rockford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to RFD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Rockford (BUF to RFD)
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to RFD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Rockford in 2009 was 56.94%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Rockford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buffalo to Rockford.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Rockford, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to RFD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Buffalo, NY to Rockford, IL.
- UNITED carried a total of 82 passengers from BUF to RFD in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to RFD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 82 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Rockford in 2009.
- 318 seats were available on flights from BUF to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to RFD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)