Book your BUF to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to SYR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Syracuse (BUF to SYR)
- 50 seats were available on flights from BUF to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to SYR that year.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Syracuse in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to SYR in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair carried a total of 29 passengers from BUF to SYR in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buffalo to Syracuse.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Syracuse in 2009 was 58%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from BUF to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Buffalo, NY to Syracuse, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Syracuse from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to SYR for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)