Book your BUF to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to TPA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Tampa (BUF to TPA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to TPA for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 139 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Tampa in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from BUF to TPA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Tampa in 2009 was 64.35%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Buffalo to Tampa.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Buffalo, NY to Tampa, FL.
- 458 seats were available on flights from BUF to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to TPA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Tampa from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to TPA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to TPA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.