Book your BUF to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to YYZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Toronto (BUF to YYZ)
- Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin, UNITED, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada carried a total of 328 passengers from BUF to YYZ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to YYZ for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Toronto.
- 1,612 seats were available on flights from BUF to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 962 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to YYZ that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from BUF to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Toronto from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 962 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Toronto in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Toronto in 2009 was 82.32%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)