Book your BUF to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Buffalo to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUF and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUF to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUF to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Buffalo Niagara Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUF to IAD
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Buffalo to Washington, DC (BUF to IAD)
- 73,942 seats were available on flights from BUF to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,049 passengers flew on all flights from BUF to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Buffalo, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Buffalo to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Buffalo and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 60,049 passengers that flew from Buffalo to Washington in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Buffalo and Washington is 284 miles.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BUF to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Buffalo, NY to Washington, DC takes about 49 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Buffalo to Washington.
- Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Buffalo, NY to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Buffalo to Washington in 2009 was 76.81%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUF to IAD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUF to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #7086, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Buffalo to Washington.
- The shortest flight between BUF and IAD takes about 49 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 39,326 passengers from BUF to IAD in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Buffalo and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Airfare and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.