Book your BUR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Burbank to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bob Hope to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Burbank (BUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burbank on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUR to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Monica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Burbank to Chicago (BUR to ORD)
- UNITED operated flights from BUR to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUR to ORD for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Burbank to Chicago in 2009 was 28.57%.
- UNITED offers flights from Burbank, CA to Chicago, IL.
- There were 52 passengers that flew from Burbank to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Burbank, CA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Burbank to Chicago.
- 182 seats were available on flights from BUR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from BUR to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Burbank and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUR to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 52 passengers from BUR to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)