Book your BUR to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Burbank to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUR and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bob Hope to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUR to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Burbank (BUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burbank on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUR to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Bob Hope to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUR to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Burbank to Denver (BUR to DEN)
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Burbank to Denver.
- There were 35,330 passengers that flew from Burbank to Denver in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Burbank and Denver is 850 miles.
- The average flight time from Burbank, CA to Denver, CO takes about 112 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUR to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Burbank to Denver.
- Flight #6276, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Burbank to Denver.
- Skywest Air operated flights from BUR to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 35,330 passengers from BUR to DEN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Burbank and Denver from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Burbank to Denver in 2009 was 89.71%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUR to DEN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 39,428 seats were available on flights from BUR to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,330 passengers flew on all flights from BUR to DEN that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Burbank to Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Burbank, CA to Denver, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BUR and DEN takes about 112 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Burbank, CA to Denver, CO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rhode Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.