Book your BUR to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Burbank to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BUR and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bob Hope to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BUR to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Burbank (BUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Burbank on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BUR to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Bob Hope to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BUR to LAS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Burbank to Las Vegas (BUR to LAS)
- The shortest flight between BUR and LAS takes about 42 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BUR to LAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Burbank, CA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 42 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Burbank and Las Vegas from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Burbank and Las Vegas is 223 miles.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from Burbank to Las Vegas.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 32,364 passengers from BUR to LAS in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Burbank to Las Vegas.
- There were 32,850 passengers that flew from Burbank to Las Vegas in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Burbank, CA to Las Vegas, NV.
- The newest aircraft servicing BUR to LAS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Burbank to Las Vegas in 2009 was 56.94%.
- 55,790 seats were available on flights from BUR to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,850 passengers flew on all flights from BUR to LAS that year.
- Flight #270, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Burbank to Las Vegas.
- American Airlines operated flights from BUR to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Burbank and Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Burbank, CA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.